Sunday 1 May 2011

Pinch, Punch, First of the Month...

Wow...it's been a long time! I haven't posted anything since November! Oops! I think life just got a bit on top of me!!! So...A lot must have happened since I last posted...Hmm..Well, there was Christmas...which in all honesty, I have barely any recollection of...I had a stressful January and a stressful start at a new placement school. At the beginning of that I felt very odd...I really wasn't ready for a new placement! My confidence went right down the drain, but it only lasted a few weeks..I adore it now, it's a really fun place to be. Then there was February and March..Again, I have no recollection, apart from playing a few samba gigs and playing flute at a disco themed gig in a gorgeous pub called The Driftwood in St Agnes! The setlist was amazing- basically it was anything with the word "Boogie" in the title...Blame it on the Boogie, Jungle Boogie...You get the picture! So, April has just been which was a FUN month! A lot happened in April- I had 2 weeks for Easter holidays and I spent the whole time in London. I went out in Notting Hill for a friend's B'day party, visits to Richmond Park, watching F1 (sadly only on the tele), BBQs with friends, a trip to Brighton..and the best thing of all- I went to Exeter to buy a car AND it was delivered to me in London! How cooooool! It's my baby and she's called Bertha, a.k.a. Big Bum Bertha! It's a BMW 116......lovelyyyyyy! I am actually in love with her..she is the best thing ever. I had to part exchange my Peugeot 206 called Gizza which was a tearful goodbye but I am so happy with Bertha...love her! I'll post photos soon. I'm going to try really hard (again!) to keep up with my blog. Not much else to report...Over and out! Lots of love xxx

1 comment:

  1. omg.. yeahhhh...you are back to the blogging world.
    and OMG you got a BMW ? U really have to take a pic of it.
    So you are settling in London i suppose ?
    Hows London treating you ? You must be having heaps of fun :)
    Miss you
    xxx

    ReplyDelete