Wednesday 10 June 2009

Flowery Bumble Bee Tote Bag :D

It was my dad's girlfriend's birthday at the weekend and she loves anything handmade and unique, which is fantastic news for me as it gives me free reign to get crafting! So I made this bag for her, which she loved when I gave it to her. I was pleased and relieved, as when I asked my boyfriend what he thought, he said "ummm.....it's different?!" -I had no idea idea if that was a good different or a bad different as he wouldn't divulge any more!! I made the red knitted bow just to satisfy my addiction, and cute little flowers which I stitched on. What I love the most is the little bumble bee at the top- I attatched him on a string of white glittery fimo beads that I'd made especially for the job!! She's going on holiday to Fuerta Ventura today for a couple of weeks and has promised me she'll take it with her. I've promised her that if it falls apart, I'll stitch it back up! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment