Thursday 11 June 2009

My First Sock In Progress!

I've never knitted socks before, but my dad's girlfriend bought a sock knitting kit for when she went on her last holiday. Before she went away, she showed it to her mum who laughed in her face and said "YOU---knit socks!? I don't think you've got the patience- I wouldn't bother taking that on holiday with you- it'll be thrown in the pool on the first day!" so guess who got asked..."Can you make me these socks please?"...Yep, you guessed it- yours truly! I've been on YouTube trying to work out how on earth I'm going to do it, especially as I've gone through my whole knitting existence never touching double pointed needles before!! SO this is my sock in progress. I'm using a bog standard acrylic yarn until I get the hang of it it--THEN I'm moving onto the good stuff!!!...In the meantime...Any help!!? x

No comments:

Post a Comment