Wednesday 13 October 2010

Izzy's PJ Cat....

Here's a pic of my friend Izzy's two cats...one is real, the other is handmade out of her old pj's...can you tell which one's which yet? Haha, just kidding!
I absolutely love them both, but she is so very talnted to make her little colourful kitty...Anyone that can sew in my eyes is around the same level as some kind of deity. I praise thee that can sew...Hands up high and eyes closed in prayer...I praise thee stitchers of the world. Hallelujah, blanket stitch, amen! x

2 comments:

  1. Yeahhhh... i am on ur blog !! Wooho !

    hey , btw , i came across this blog , and tot !! LAURA would LOVVVVVVVVVVE it ...they have some really cool free pattern too

    http://owlishly.typepad.com/owlishly/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Iz! So sorry- late reply :( I also put that cushion you made me on my blog a while ago! I love it! Actually, I'm leaning on it right now! :D Thanks for the link...I'm gonna check it out now! Love you! xxx

    ReplyDelete