Sunday 10 October 2010

One slipper ready to be sewn...

Here's one completed slipper...well, half completed slipper. I just have to sew it up and then I have a nice item of coziness. I regret knitting it on 4mm needles though...It's come up a bit big and I'm a bit gutted as I love this wool (it's mohair mix) and really soft but I can't really take it apart now and do it again as it all binds together. Oh well! The moral is- go with your gut, not the pattern! Now I just need Emme Lou's neat sewing-hand to help me as I am useless at sewing- I do it, but it looks like a 3 year old has stitched it! I need some tips my little crocheting, stitching, knitting friend...Emme-Lou "hook me up!"...ha ha...pun! Get it, get it?...well, more of a crochet joke.......ohhhhh dear...sighhhh!! xxx

3 comments:

  1. O...it looks really cute already , cant wait to see the end product :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. we'll do it when your freeeee! My feet are bigger than yours! hint hint ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete