Saturday 9 October 2010

Knitting On Pencils...

Every Monday at uni, we get given a piece of group work to go away and do but it was ridiculously boring and I just can't sit still for too long! I get so distracted and fidgety! We were in a spare classroom that had lots of goodies and resources for primary teaching, and out of the corner of my eye, I spotted some yarn and some large pencils! Ding...A light went on in my head and I made a b-line for them and started creating...something! It made me slightly less disruptive by not distracting people or kicking their chairs like an ADHD kid to get them to 'play with me'...I find that I always need to be doing something...like knitting or tapping (how irritating) to make me concentrate... It's just the way I am unfortunately! :D xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment