Thursday 16 August 2012

Home Sweet Home

We had a great time in Cornwall and it was so nice to be back home. My mum is in love with her kitten that we got her and it was just amazing to eat comfort food of pasty and fish and chips and go for long walks on the beach. The weather wasn't great but it was such a good break. We're back in London now and I've unfortunately had to start my post-comfort food diet and fitness regime. I got a couch to 5k app for my phone and went for the 30 min jog-walk regime this morning. It hurt like hell and I was "glowing as my mum would say" but it also felt really good-surprisingly. I've also been using My Fitness Pal app which is great for making sure I'm not over eating and burning the calories. Now time to relax...oh, wait...I forgot to practice piano (lesson tomorrow)...groan!!! Then relax!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment