Thursday 2 August 2012

Wow, it's been a while!!

Hey! Wow, it's been an incredibly long time since I've written on here! Well, I'll start by updating you, the reader, whoever you may be...first of all, I am lacking a computer at the moment so I am currently typing this on my phone. I may have a very worn out index finger by the end of this post, but on the plus side I should come out the other end a seriously fast texter! So, secondly, I moved to London-just over a year ago now and I am loving it. Thirdly, we (myself and the gorgeous boyf) got a cat-a little monochrome ball of fluffiness called Reggie. He is totally adorable and is treated like a surrogate monkey-cat-cow(print)-doglike baby! Whilst looking after him, our neighbours realised that he only answers to Yiddish slang, so we will be holding a catmitzvah for him some time in the not too distant future. Fourthly, I took the huge leap and started piano lessons yesterday. I am now the proud owner of a digital piano, so I feel very grown up! Other than that, I can't really think what to write. I can't promise I will update this anytime soon, but I have the best of intentions-we'll see. I'm not even sure who reads this, or why, but hey ho! Oh, and before I forget-I just read 50 Shades of Filth (god knows why!)-what a load of rubbish! "Peace Out!!" x

No comments:

Post a Comment