Saturday 14 August 2010

4 Simple Goals...A bit of inspiration from Emme Lou!

This morning I was reading Emme Lou's blog, and she wrote down her "4 Simple Goals by 2011" as inspired by the blog; A Beautiful Mess by Elsie Flannigan (I need to check that out!) But it made me think about my own goals...what do I want to achieve by 2011 (as Emme Lou cruelly puts- only 4 months left of the year to get cracking!!) That means achieveing an average of one goal per month!
So what DO I want to achieve by 2011? What's going to make me happy...crafting or otherwise...
I guess me No. 1 goal is to improve on the piano...that's a must, as I am pretty terrible and am due to start a secondary school music PGCE in September! I've been manically buying music books in a desperate attempt to improve!
So, No. 2 goal.........I guess to get my life in some kind of order! Sort out any outstanding paperwork (I have a lot) and get a proper filing system going! I am soooooo messy when it comes to paperwork - I need to sort it out and it's a big job!
No. 3....I'd like to get crafting and get a few bits and bobs into Birds of a Feather Lifestyle Boutique (where my curtain ties are soon to be!) but I have so many things that I'd like to make- lots of hairclips and keyrings and mobile phone danglies, that I'd really like to put aside the time I waste doing rubbish and use it to get crafting!
No. 4...More of a general thing, but to just try my hardest at everything I decide to do..whether that's uni work, weekend shop work, crafting, music-making or keeping in contact with friends. I need to stop pissing about, and spend at least the next year working really hard and putting any effort I can muster into anything I do. I really want to do well on the course, and that means working hard! And I just want to do well in life and be happy too......A nice goal! :D
SO those are my 4 (hopefully simple) goals!!!
Time will tell!!!!!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment