Sunday 15 August 2010

My Mum Hearts Arthur!

Arthur, Arthur, Arthur...This is Arthur- the 85 year old horny man that's obsessed with my mum! He's been known to leap over a glass table in a desperate attempt to sit next to her and gently caress her trembling thighs! He's told her on a number of occasions that he finds her "highly desirable" and wants to "snog" her - Nice!

So occasionally on a Friday night, I'll go and meet my mum and her friends in the pool club. Arthur usually comes along and my mum's friends and I find it hilarious to try and make it so there's nowehere else for my mum to sit, but on the loveseat next to Arthur! His eyes light up and she is struck with terror! We love to tease them - it's a great pastime! But here he is! (I had to sneal this photo on my phone - I was practically lying down to try and get a good, inconspicuous shot!)

No comments:

Post a Comment