Sunday 15 August 2010

Self-Proclaimed Eye Roller!

I've got to stop rolling my eyes! I didn't realise I did it so much until my ex-boyfriend was like; "And I hate it when you roll your eyes! You do it all the time at me!" (I need to start knitting that voodoo doll!) I can believe that I did roll my eyes a lot at him, as most of the time, I had good reason to! However, the worrying thing is, I'm completely oblivious to when I'm doing it. Now I've started to wonder how often and when I do it! Even though it's quite fun, maybe I should stop! I just find myself having very little patience with idiots sometimes. I guess it's either eye-rolling or verbal abuse (I can feel myself justifying my eye-rolling...Maybe I shouldn't stop!) Or maybe I should, and let the verbal abuse flow! How fun! x

No comments:

Post a Comment