Saturday 14 August 2010

Love this bike!

I just love this bike! Ha! I saw it parked in Waitrose when I was working in Windsor and I don't know if I've seen anything like it! It's kind of square and uncool, but at the same time vintagey, quirky and different. BUT I got an amazing bike for my b'day in June which I LOVE...I really need to post photos- it's a silver Marin and I love it to bits! I had a really crappy bike before- I got it about 3 or 4 years ago- really cheap- basically, because I wanted to buy a bike but didn't know if I'd use it, so I just got a cheap one and used it soooooo much! I went everywhere on it! So, as a really lovely present, I got my amazing new bike. It's so light and I can go so much faster on it...it's brilliant! Photos to come soon! (I'm having to take photos on my phone at the moment as I have NO idea what I've done with my camera charger...very frustrating!!!) x

No comments:

Post a Comment