Monday 23 August 2010

I Heart Foundlings Jewellery!

So today I worked in the clothes shop from 9:00am - 4:30pm then I pegged it to the boutique to work 5:00pm - 8:00pm. It was ok though - it went quicker than I thought it would. I've got the same shifts again tomorrow, so it should be fine! At the boutique we got a few new lovely things, including these bits of jewellery by Foundlings Jewellery www.foundlingsjewellery.co.uk which is just so fun. It's a bit like marmite though - love it or hate it, and I love it! There are earrings made from Barbie shoes and necklaces made from dolly accessories - SO CUTE! I feel like a 3 year old emo wearing them though, although admittedly I did stop playing with Barbies quite late in life (I won't tell you when!!!) I have an active imagination though - ok! And Barbie used to enjoy the odd date or two with Ken and I do still make/knit clothes for Barbie now! Ahem...back to the jewellery- LOVES IT! xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi my lovely! I'm here...still blogging! haha :) Had a few days off :D How are you my gorgeous? xxx

    ReplyDelete