Wednesday 11 August 2010

Boardmasters in Newquay was so good!!!

This is me...About to be sick on the waltzers! YUCK! I get SO ridiculously travel sick- literally, if I'm in the back of a car, I'll get sick by the end of my road - less than 100 metres, so WHY did I decide to go on the waltzers!? Peer pressure me-thinks! So, I braved the waltzers, and about 2 seconds in, I started regretting it! I went quickly green and my friends were starting to worry about 'splash-back' if I did throw up while moving! I ended up begging the guy spinning the car faster "Please, have some compassion! No more!" To which he replied, "Oh sorry love, do you feel sick? Don't worry, I'll spin you the other way twice as hard- that'll counteract the dizziness!" [WHIZZZZ]....Bastard! So I got off, looking slightly worse for wear and wobbling like I'd downed a bottle of the good-stuff! Bonus!


So this is also me...after recovering from sickness and taking in the sights, enjoying a portaloo trip or two and sampling some fine festival dining! Feeling MUCH better! :D I had such a good day at Boardmasters - unfortunately I could only stay for one day and had to go home in the early evening (to attend to my 14 year old horny daschund) but it was brilliant! The only downside was that my poorly car broke down 4 times on the way there, and a journey that should only take 45 mins took 3.5 hours due to a mixture of roadworks, crawling holiday traffic and my car breaking down! Oh no! Luckily I managed to get it started again, but it got pretty embarassing when it decided to break down in the right hand lane and then again in the right hand lane where the traffic filters in! I wasn't too popular with the cars behind me. Or maybe I was...I received a lot of beeping- maybe that means they liked me! :D Luckily my poorly car is now fixed (I hope...touch wood!) Oh God..where's the wood!?
Can't wait for Boardmasters next year!!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment