Friday 3 September 2010

My Biro Tattoos!

Shhh...I know I can't draw!
So while at work, it was too busy to read, but too quiet to do nothing so I decided to biro tattoo myself! I quite like it! I also did my feet while I was sat there (this was after tidying, cleaning and polishing the shop - I swear!!) Haha...I felt too cool for school, and I met my friend in the evening and was shocked to see she'd got tattoos all up her arm since I'd last seen her and didn't even know! She's the most unlikely person to get tattoos but they REALLY suit her! She got a pink heart on each hand, and then birds all up her arm - they look SO nice! I then got a bit over-excited and was saying "do you want to see my tattoos?" while brandishing my forearms! Oh God! Sadly, the ink got washed away in the shower along with my tears...boo hoo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment