Thursday 9 September 2010

Currently putting off an essay...

Oh my god, I haven't written an essay for ages! I forgot just how hard it is! So, I'm halfway through my first essay for my PGCE which I start on Monday. I'm supposed to be doing a critical observation of a lesson. I'm completely terrified but excited at the thought of starting the course (especially so soon!) But while putting off my essay (it's taken me so long to get into it) I've been making cup of tea after cup of tea after cup of tea. Whilst waiting for the kettle to boil just now, I decided to see if I could still pirouette like I used to all those years ago in dreaded dance classes. The answer is...my spotting is not as good as it was or should be! I feel utterly sick! At least it put me off that packet of digestive biscuits that was staring at me! Yuck! Sick sick sick...bleurgh!!!!!!!!! {@_@} xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment