Thursday 9 September 2010

New hair & a new bra...I'm a new woman!

Am I a woman? I don't know! I don't mean that as in what sex am I, I know I'm female, but I feel too young to be a woman or a lady...I'm a new girl shall I say!?
So...new bra - as I've explained before...amazing! I'm still stunned at the difference it makes! Brilliant! And tonight I got my hair cut (and highlighted...a little...admittedly...I AM naturally blonde...the same colour as my eyebrows...I just have a little brightening every now and again with the help of Mr Bleach...ok!!!) I had a few inches off...it was desperate..it's still pretty long at the front and goes really short and cute at the back...it's all layered- I had no idea how it would turn out, I was like "yeah, just chop away, I like the sound of the scissors on hair"...but I love it. I look pretty gross in the photos (as usual) and it doesn't really look like that in "real life" as it goes up loads at an angle at the side so just looks all one length in the photo, but I like it :)

3 comments:

  1. so wheres the pic that suppose to show the before & after boobies ? ahahhahahha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll private message you later Iz! HAHA, just kidding!!! :D Seriously though- it makes such a difference- it's amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete