Thursday 9 September 2010

I Knit London...

At Emma's craft day I got told about I Knit London. It's an amazing knitting shop that holds knitting workshops and knitting groups (every Wednesday and Thursday evening) and they meet for a Roast on the last Sunday of every month. I adore living in Cornwall and I love all of my friends to bits BUT London has sooooo much to offer! I am suuuuuper jealous when people live in London and don't make the most of cool things that go on there! I might be off to London for a few days to visit friends at the end of October. I just need to check I have time off uni/placements and then I can book my train tickets- so exciting!!!!!! I'm going to contact them and see if I can go along to their Thursday evening knitting group....exciiiiiting! :D xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment