Friday 3 September 2010

So excited about CRAFT DAY!!!!!

Emme Lou popped into the boutique while I was working the other day and it was SOOO nice to catch up with her. I stole a couple of photos from her blog- one of her GORGEOUS crocheted corsages and one of my bow tie-backs! I love Emme's vintage style and the corsages are super-cute! I'm also really excited because Emme invited me to a crafting day at her house on Tuesday and for once I'm not working! I am soooo excited! I'm gonna get my sewing machine out and ask for some much needed asistance! I got a couple of vintage-style skirt patterns and some lush material, but I've been too scared to go ahead and start the project, but with Emme's assistance and careful supervision I might be able to get the courage to give it a go! I haven't sewn properly since school and even then I was a bit useless! Can't wait though...super excited! Thanks Emme! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment