Friday 3 September 2010

Do it for daddy!

I'm not ashamed to tell you that I have an alter-ego called Daddy. He channels himself through me with a gruff Essex accent and says things like "go on, do it for daddy" which is usually followed by a cheeky yet dirty little wink! Well, I'm also a bit of a feeder, and today at the shop, it was quite quiet, so after a day of dressing up (including a whole outfit made of tweed complete with horsey grin and hobby horse and a quick trot round the shop) I went and bought lemon meringue flavoured fudge. I usually hate fudge, but a lady came into the shop the other day eating fudge and while I was serving her at the till she offered me a piece (followed by another piece, followed by another piece!!)...It would have been rude to turn her down...so I didn't!! So, on a bit of a sugar-low today, I trundled down to the fudge shop and bought some of that deadly fudge for us all to share! The girls were slacking a bit with their fudge eating, so Daddy offered encouraging words like "Go on, open wide! Do it for daddy! It'll make you niiiice and big!" They loved it! But the person that loved it the most...was Daddy! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment