Thursday 9 September 2010

Wow, I have the nicest friends...

Wow, what gorgeously lovely friends I have. Tonight I missed samba practice (I couldn't go anyway, as it was only a practice for band members that can play for a wedding on Saturday - I have to work unfortunately so can't go) but my mum who is also in the band offered to drive Polly and Nick as practice was at a friend's house. So Polly and Nick arrived at my house and Polly just ran in while I had foils on my head, thrust this amazing card at me as a complete surprise then had to run off as her silly work phone was ringing. It was soooo nice of them! I'm super nervous about starting the course on Monday, and I am having all sorts of doubts about my abilities. I'm doubting myself musically, but I'm also doubting that I'm going to be able to stand up in front of a group of teenagers and teach them anything! I am so scared. I am excited, but utterly utterly terrified!! But this card helps!!!!! So sweet of them----thanks guys :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment