Tuesday 7 September 2010

Knutterings & stutterings at Emme Lou's craft day!!!

Omg, I had the niiiiicest day today! I went over to Emme Lou's as she was having a craft day at her house! It was sooooo lovely and there were some fab ladies there that I was very glad to meet! SO we ate cake (made by Emme Lou--soooo yum!) drank tea and CRAFTED! I made some cute little booties for a friend's baby (she's about to pop in October producing a gorgeous little girl!) And I was so proud of myself for completing them...Emma on the other hand...is still halfway through the first one, but we'll mention that as little as possible!!! Although I was exhausted after finishing just one!



We decided that after listening to each other mumble words of abuse at our work that we'd call it knuttering (knitting + muttering) and stuttering (stitching + muttering)...it became quite true after a couple of hours in!!
So I took over this huge bag of wool (my new overnight bag- LOVE IT!) and I spent most of the time oggling over Emma's craft room! SO JEALOUS! It's such a nice space to craft and create and it's SO TIDY! Love it, love it, love it!!!



I took loads of photos---I'll post them below...have a nose! Emma..thank you SOOOOO much for a gorgeously lovely, special day! xxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. wheeee. Love it. We had a fab day didn't we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO GOOD! I really really enjoyed it! What more could we have asked for!? Crafting, fab company, tea and CAKE! Perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg...i love her table ..and yes..so tidy ... i couldnt even keep my room half as tidy ...pfffff....
    u lucky thing , wish i could b there and share some of those cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was sooo nice! Izzy, you would have loved it! I really wish you could have been there! xxx

    ReplyDelete